the pursuit of excellence
true Mental strength
Mental coaching for elite athletes
win all battles.”
– Lao Tzu
“Don’t ever try to tell me golf is not 99.9% a mental game” – Jack Nicklaus
For more than two decades I have dedicated the vast majority of my life into this exploration, always remaining open to new discoveries, whilst questioning and examining everything possible about the way the human mind really works.
I have studied with & researched the wisest & most enlightened scholars. I have sought out the most acclaimed teachers, psychologists, guru’s and philosophers, always seeking a more complete understanding of the mind…
“This knowledge was like rocket fuel for my understanding” -Dave Marsh
LETS TALK ABOUT you
There is no shame in being here for selfish reasons. So let’s talk about you.
Do you think your performance would improve if you are able to use your mind more effectively?
Once you clearly witness your own negative emotions, reactions & dominant behaviors, you have the opportunity to break free of these familiar conditions.
Once we get your mind right, there is no reason that you can’t be challenging and working towards being Ranked No1. I firmly believe it because I know the power of your mind.
how GOOD COULD YOU GET?
- There is a reason that you are not performing to your massive potential. We both know you have the talent & physical ability to be better than you are right now.
- Is it possible for you to get to number one in the world? Maybe maybe not. What is absolutely possible, is learning to use your mind in the most effective way possible. If you do this correctly, even you will be amazed at your results.
- If you don’t believe what I am telling you is possible, you’re absolutely right. It isn’t possible with your current mind. I can help you go beyond that current level of understanding and begin to learn about “The Invisible” meaning a new level of your mind.
- Once we get your mind right there is no reason that you can’t be Ranked No1 in the world. I firmly believe it because I know the power of the mind.
In the words of Greg Norman
LEARNING FROM THE BEST IN THE WORLD
“I would have brought in a sports psychologist, because quite honestly it’s only today that I recognize that I needed one back then.”
THE FINAL FRONTIER OF PERFORMANCE IS ONLY CROSSED WITH THE MIND
The objective is simple….!
TO HELP YOU DEVELOP THE STRONGEST MIND IN YOUR SPORT
A “true understanding of the mind” is not about learning new tips and tricks, there are hundreds of quick fixes available, you’ve probably tried many of them.
So as you read the following information, instead of doing what often happens in situations like this, which is to predominately rush through it as quick as possible. “STOP”, slow down, take your time and begin to absorb what is being shared with a part of your mind you rarely access.
Here you will begin to discover a set of inner principals and lessons, that help to take a normal and largely undisciplined mind filled with many of the negative traits like:
- Self talk
- Endless thoughts of the past & future
- Emotional uneasiness
- Psychological fear
Instead we can learn to use a new level of the mind, to see situations, events and moments, with a new & far more powerful understanding.
The start of Real change
1. Instead of the familiar thoughts, you will discover how to take total command of your focus and attention, which is the same as taking authority over your mind.
2. From this vantage point you will be able to think and play like the “Player” with the strongest mind in your sport.
3. In this significantly increased mental state, you will have the opportunity to learn what it is like to play with a free mind, discovering what it is like to perform without the familiar “Mental Demons” that you don’t tell anyone about, is both career and life-changing at the same time.
4. Remember the last time you got frustrated, angry or annoyed, what if you were able to discover WHY this keeps happening and how to use THESE NEGATIVE moments to unlock your highest level of performance.
“Know thyself” ~ Socrates
ITS TIME TO get to where you should be ranked
maybe thats even Number 1
its your time to DISCOVER the REAL power
of your mind
concentrate the mind on the present moment.
how to develop your unknown
“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” –MARCUS AURELIUS
– Jack Nicklaus
is the highest form of intelligence.”
– Jiddu Krishnamurti
– guy finley
Get in Touch
Tell me how i can help you.